4 Sep, 2020, No commentsFeeling anxious? The Minnesota Department of Health put out some good tips on how to support well-being and reduce stress. One way is to stay connected with others either electronically, on the phone or in person at a social distance. Another that stood out to me is to reach out to the vulnerable. Uplifting others results in uplifting ourselves too.
25 Jul, 2020, No comments
Uplifting Legal, PLLC, is open for business as usual.
- We still "meet" on the phone or zoom. 612-564-2778
- We are still nearly paperless.
- I make it easy for you to fill or sign forms on your phone or computer.
- If you don't have a scanner, you can get a free app for your phone, like Fast Scanner, that turns your photo of a document into a PDF that you can email me. Or you can mail papers via postal mail.
- However, you may need to go to your bank with a couple of witnesses to have your estate planning documents notarized as I am not meeting people in person yet.
- Stay safe!
Replace this text with some additional info. If there is no extra info, you can hide this text or hide this block by clicking the icon at the above right corner.